Kompressor 4 Caprice - ISOFix
Kompressor 4 Caprice (ISOFix)
The Kompressor 4 Caprice is an upgraded and updated version of our popular Kompressor Series 0 – 4 Convertible Car Seat. The Kompressor 4 is an A4 Rearward Facing restraint, allowing Extended Rearward Facing to a large 30-month-old, and then Forward Facing to a large 4-year-old.
Despite the upgrade, it’s still nice and compact at 44cm across the widest point. Thanks to a new, ultra-low-profile base, it’s also 3.5cm shorter than the Kompressor II.
The Kompressor 4 Caprice features ISOFix compatible installation. The new patented ultra-narrow, ultra-low recline swing base means you can freely access the ISOFix anchorage points in the vehicle without a big bulky base getting in your way.
Our ISOFix connectors feature a unique pull-loop release. This makes uninstalling the restraint much easier than counter-intuitive push-to-pull button release connectors. When not in use, you can store the ISOFix Compatible connectors in purpose-built, hidden compartments inside the restraint’s seat base.
Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T)
Kompressor 4 Caprice features Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.)This enhances side impact protection through blow moulding design, which dramatically reduces the impact forces during a crash. The blow moulded shell greatly reduces the forces on a child’s head and body in a side-impact accident.
Exclusively at Baby Bunting ➡︎ Shop Now
Model Number: CS8513CP
Warranty: 12 Months (Cover) / Lifetime (Shell) – (Click for Details)
- Extended Rearward Facing to large 30-month-old
- ISOFix compatible installation
- Shorter backrest for better Rearward Facing fit
- Redesigned comfort insert & head pillow
- Forward Facing with an internal harness to large 4-year-old (average 6-year-old)
- Air Cocoon Technology™ integrated
- Compact design, great for 3 across seatbelt installs
- Optional easy to use single seatbelt path installation
- Easy to use harness adjuster
- 9 recline positions
- 5 shoulder slot heights
- Built-in anti-rebound design
- SafeGrip Belt Clamp included
- Press-studded cover design for easy cleaning
- Width (Base) – 34cm
- Width (Base when using ISOFix Install) – 26.5cm
- Width (Arm) – 39cm
- Width (Side Wings) – 44cm
- Height (Top to Bottom) – 68cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 64cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Must Rearward Face Under Marker) – 34cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 39cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 43.5cm