The Everest is a completely redesigned version of the original Luxi, Australia’s first 0 to 8 Convertible Car Seat.
One Seat – Three Modes
Everest has three modes of use – Rearward Facing, Forward Facing with internal harness, and as a Booster Seat used with the vehicle’s lap & sash seatbelt.
The Everest’s rearward facing mode now accommodates children up to a large 12-month-old. Then, it turns around for use as a Forward Facing child restraint. This uses the internal harness for children up to a large 4-year-old. From there, it converts into a Booster Seat. This uses the vehicle’s lap & sash seatbelt up to a large 8-year-old. The higher headrest and shoulder height marker now sits at approximately 51cm. This means it accommodates more children for longer!
Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T)
Everest also features Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.). This enhances side impact protection through blow moulding design, dramatically reducing the impact forces during a crash. The blow moulded backrest and side wings act like airbags. This greatly reduces the forces on a child’s head and body in a side-impact accident.
The machine-washable, press-stud covers and inserts can easily be removed for cleaning without having to uninstall the restraint. Also featuring 9 levels of recline, soft removable covers, an adjustable headrest and Air Cocoon Technology™ shell. The Everest is better than ever.
Model Number: CS4313B
Warranty: 12 Months (Cover) / Lifetime (Shell) – (Click for details)
- Suitable for children from birth to approx. 8 years old
- Rearward Facing, Forward Facing with internal harness and Booster Seat – all in one.
- Rearward Facing to large 12 month old
- Forward Facing to large 4 year old
- Booster Seat to large 8 year old
- Soft covers and inserts
- Air Cocoon Technology integrated
- New smaller footprint base
- Redesigned covers
- Redesigned inserts
- 9 recline positions
- 5 shoulder slot heights
- Super strong blow moulded shell
- Blow moulded, adjustable headrest
- Press-stud cover for easy removal
- Shoulder pads
- Crotch buckle pad
- Mesh storage pockets
- SafeGrip Belt clamp included
- Width (Base) – 37cm
- Width (Arm) – 48cm
- Width (Side Wings) – 48cm
- Height (Headrest Down) – 66cm
- Height (Headrest Up) – 79cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 58cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 33.5cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Booster Seat Mode) – 42cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 51.5cm