The Future of Car Seat Safety is here with the Grandeur. Allowing both extended rearward facing, and extended harnessing in forward facing, now available in several sophisticated leatherette and microfibre trims.
Grandeur: Best Practice Safety from Birth to Eight Years Old
Grandeur allows for extended rearward facing up to a large 30 month old, and forward facing with a harness to a large 8 year old. It offers the absolute best practice safety to a child through all stages of their development. It’s the only seat you’ll ever need!
Secur-air works hand in hand with Air Cocoon Technology to dramatically reduce crash energy to the child’s head. Grandeur comes with ACT as a standard feature, which alone reduces crash energy to the child more than five times lower than the level required by the 2013 Australian Standard. With the addition of Secur-air, your seat gains a third layer of protection for your child’s head area. This makes it the safest seat to date we have ever produced.
Twist & Lift™
Grandeur comes complete with Twist & Lift which allows one-handed adjustment of the headrest and harness from the front of the seat. No rethreading straps, no uninstalling – allowing the perfect fit in seconds, and it’s never been easier.
Measuring an incredibly narrow 440mm across at its widest point in both rearward and forward facing modes, Grandeur is extremely compact. In fact, in forward facing mode, it’s the narrowest Type G (extended harness use) car seat in Australia. And the best part? The internal width the same as the Evolve series so your child’s ride is still a supremely comfortable one!
Model Number: CS9213VL
Warranty: 12 Months (Cover) / Lifetime (Shell) – (Click for details)
- Suitable from Birth to Large Eight Year Old
- Extended Rearward Facing to Large 30 Month Old
- Extended Forward Facing with Harness to Large 8 Year Old
- Ultra Compact Width – great for 3 across
- Secur-air Triple Layer Crash Protection
- Air Cocoon Technology Integrated
- Sophisticated leatherette & microfibre covers
- Twist & Lift One-Handed Headrest & Harness Adjustment
- Press-Stud attached cover – remove without uninstalling
- Easy remove shoulder pads
- Twist Resistant shoulder straps
- Adjustable Crotch Buckle
- New Design Infant Insert
- 9 Recline Positions
- Easy install belt path
- Tether Strap Adjuster ‘Safety Zone’
- No anti-rebound bar required
- Ultra low profile base
- Vehicle Seat protector included
- SafeGrip belt clamp included
- Width (Base) – 34cm
- Width (Widest) – 44cm
- Height (Headrest Down) – 73cm
- Height (Headrest Up) – 88cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 66cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Must Rearward Face Under Marker) – 34cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 39cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 51cm