Quattro Go sets a new standard in the 0 to 4 category with best practice safety, practicality, and comfort.
Measuring an incredibly narrow 420mm across at its widest point in both Rearward and Forward Facing modes, Quattro is the narrowest child restraint with an in-built harness on the market today. Quattro also features an ultra-compact Rearward Facing depth, perfect for smaller vehicles (or taller front seat travellers!).
And the best part? We’ve kept the internal width the same as our Kompressor series – so your child’s ride is still a supremely comfortable one!
Extended Rearward Facing
Rearward Facing is the safest way for babies and young children to travel in the vehicle. Quattro allows for Extended Rearward Facing up to a large 30-month-old and Forward Facing with a harness to a large 4-year-old.
Twist & Lift™
Quattro comes complete with Twist & Lift™ which allows one-handed adjustment of the headrest and harness from the front of the restraint. No re-threading straps, no uninstalling – you can get the perfect fit in seconds, and it’s never been easier.
Secur-air™ works hand in hand with Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.) to dramatically reduce crash energy to the child’s head. Quattro comes with A.C.T as a standard feature, which alone reduces crash energy to the child more than five times lower than the level required by the 2013 Australian Standard. With the addition of Secur-air, your seat gains a third layer of protection for your child’s head area, making it the safest seat to date we have ever produced.
Air Cocoon Technology™(A.C.T)
Quattro Go also features Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.). This enhances side impact protection through blow moulding design, which dramatically reduces the impact forces during a crash. The blow moulded shell greatly reduces the forces on a child’s head and body in a side-impact accident.
The easy-care Active Fabric™ covers on the Quattro are hard wearing, cool and breathable. The machine-washable, press-stud covers can easily be removed for cleaning without having to uninstall the restraint, as can the shoulder pads. Go is available in the colour Black Fleck.
Warranty: 12 Months (Cover) / Lifetime (Shell) - (Click for details)
- Extended Rearward Facing to large 30-month-old
- Forward Facing with an internal harness to a large 4-year-old
- Ultra-Compact Width - great for 3 across
- Ultra-Compact Rearward Facing Depth - great for small cars
- Secur-air™ - Triple Layer Crash Protection
- Air Cocoon Technology™ - Integrated
- Twist & Lift™ - One-handed headrest & harness adjustment
- Press-stud attached covers - remove without uninstalling
- Easy remove shoulder pads
- Twist Resistant shoulder straps
- Adjustable crotch buckle
- New Design Infant Insert
- 9 Recline Positions
- Easy install belt path
- Tether Strap Adjuster 'Safety Zone'
- No anti-rebound bar required
- Ultra low profile base
- Vehicle Seat Protector included
- SafeGrip Belt Clamp included
- Width (Base): 34cm
- Width (Widest): 42cm
- Height (Headrest Down): 62cm
- Height (Headrest Up): 76cm
- Depth (Forward Facing): 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing): 54cm
- Weight: 9.5kg
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Must Rearward Face Under Marker) - 34cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 39cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 43.5cm