Note: This is the Stroller Frame Only. You should also purchase a Hood and Insert Set.
The Arlo Stroller is designed for your lifestyle. It’s practical, feature packed and extremely good looking.
Modes of Transport
Arlo features three modes of transport, easily converting from a bassinet style pram, to rearward facing stroller, to forward facing stroller.
The seat has 4 levels of recline in both forward and rearward modes from nice and upright all the way down to lay flat. Featuring an easy to remove, easy to clean interchangeable zip-off UV hood and seat pad insert, a warm comfy fleece footmuff (with super cute little hand warmers!) and a fitted rain cover so your little one is comfortable no matter the weather.
Style and Comfort
Arlo is available in two frame colours, Silver and Black, and seven hood and insert options, which are available separately, so you can mix and match your perfect combination from 98 possible variations! The beautiful soft leatherette handle features one-handed telescopic handle height adjustment and a one-handed trigger-brake. It’s also fully reversible, so you can lead with the larger back wheels for off-roading across the park!
Four high quality EVA wheels are hard wearing and extremely easy to remove and reattach. This is useful if you need the little bit of extra room in the boot of your car. The front wheels also lock for extra stability when you need it. There’s an awesome, in-built suspension system on all four wheels, so you get a nice smooth ride. There’s also a huge 25 litre carry basket. This is always easy to access, no matter which stroller mode you’re using.
The Arlo is one of the few strollers in Australia that is tested to and passes the most recent 2013 Australian Standard for Strollers and Prams. Additionally, it also features the new style 5 piece child harness. There’s also 2 shoulder strap heights, and all straps – shoulders, waist and buckle are adjustable. This means your little one will always be snug and secure as they grow.
The light weight seat base easily disconnects from the frame, allowing for a compact, one-handed fold.
For the ultimate in convenience, the Arlo Stroller can be paired with the Arlo Infant Carrier as a complete Travel System.
Model Number: WG101
Warranty: 12 Months (Excludes Wheels) – (Click for details)
- Travel System Compatible
- Three travel modes: bassinet, rearward and forward facing
- Four recline positions in both rearward and forward facing modes
- Soft leatherette handle
- One-handed telescopic handle height adjustment
- Reversible handle for off-road mode
- Hard wearing solid EVA foam rubber wheels
- 4 wheel in-built suspension system
- Locking front wheels
- Huge 25 litre carry basket
- Lightweight frame and chassis
- Two frame colour options
- Seven Hood & Insert colour options (sold separately)
- Tested to and passes 2013 Australian Standard for Prams & Strollers
- Also complies with the Consumer Protection Notice No. 8 of 2007
- Five point, adjustable child harness
- Two shoulder strap heights
- One-handed fold
- Rated from birth to 17kg
- Width (Across Rear Wheels) – 62cm
- Width (Across Front Wheels) – 41cm
- Width (Child Seat Frame) – 38cm
- Length (Front Wheel to Rear Wheel) – 71cm
- Length (Child Seat Frame) – 87cm
- Height (Floor to Handle – Low Position) – 100cm
- Height (Floor to Handle – High Position) – 111cm
- Width (With Wheels) – 62cm
- Length (With Wheels) – 70cm
- Height (With Wheels) – 34cm
- Width (Without Wheels) – 51cm
- Length (Without Wheels) – 62cm
- Height (Without Wheels) – 23cm
- Seat weight capacity – 17kg
- Total Arlo Weight – 10.5kg
- Arlo Child Seat Weight – 2.9kg
- Arlo Frame Weight (With Wheels) – 7.6kg
- Arlo Frame Weight (Without Wheels) – 5.2kg