The Emerge Treo allows the use of a six-point-harness from approximately 6-months-old through to a large 8-year-old. This offers superior protection to a wider range of children for longer. The harness buckle is height adjustable without removing the restraint from the vehicle.
Twist & Lift™
The Emerge’s Twist & Lift™ system allows one-handed adjustment of the headrest and harness from the front of the restraint. No re-threading straps, no uninstalling – you can get the perfect fit in seconds, and it’s never been easier.
Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T)
Emerge Treo also features Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.). This enhances side impact protection through blow moulding shell design, which dramatically reduces the impact forces during a crash.
The Gradual Recline system is extremely easy to use, allowing unrestricted recline positions. Using the recline is simple, without needing to remove the restraint from the vehicle. This means your child is always comfortable, regardless of age.
The easy-care Active Fabric™ covers on the Emerge are hard wearing, cool and breathable. The machine-washable, press-stud covers can easily be removed for cleaning without having to uninstall the restraint, as can the shoulder pads.
Exclusive to Baby Bunting
Model Number: CS9013TO2
Warranty: 12 Months (Cover) / Lifetime (Shell) – (Click for details)Features
- In-built harness use from 6 months to large 8-year-old
- Twist & Lift™ - One-handed harness adjustment
- Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.) integrated
- Gradual Recline – unrestricted recline positions
- Height adjustable harness buckle
- Easy-remove covers
- Plush comfort inserts
- Standard seat protector
- Easy install belt path
- SafeGrip Belt Clamp included
- Currently available in Ebony at Baby Bunting (all other Treo colours discontinued)
- Width (Base) – 43cm
- Width (Headrest) – 49cm
- Internal Width (Shoulder room) – 37cm
- Height (Headrest Down) – 75cm
- Height (Headrest Up) – 85cm
- Depth (Backrest to front of seat base) – 50cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Start Use) – 29cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 51cm