The Future of Car Seat Safety is here with the Emperor Eclipse, allowing both Extended Rearward Facing, and Extended Harnessing in Forward Facing.
Emperor: Best Practice Safety from Birth to Eight Years Old
Emperor Eclipse allows for Extended Rearward Facing up to a large 30-month-old, and Forward Facing with a harness to a large 8-year-old. Offering the absolute best practice safety to a child through all stages of their development. It’s the only restraint you’ll ever need!
Twist & Lift™
Twist & Lift™ allows one-handed adjustment of the headrest and harness from the front of the restraint. No re-threading straps, no uninstalling – you can get the perfect fit in seconds, and it’s never been easier.
Emperor is extremely compact. It measures at an incredibly narrow 440mm across at its widest point in both Rearward and Forward Facing modes. In fact, in Forward Facing mode, it’s the narrowest Type G (extended harness use) car seat in Australia.
And the best part? The internal width the same as our Emerge series – so your child’s ride is still a supremely comfortable one!
Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T)
Emperor Eclipse features Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.). This enhances side impact protection through blow moulding design, dramatically reducing the impact forces during a crash. The blow moulded backrest and side wings act like airbags, greatly reducing the forces on a child’s head and body in a side-impact accident.
Exclusive to Big W ➡︎ Shop Now
Model Number: CS9213WE
Warranty: 12 Months (Cover) / Lifetime (Shell) - (Click for details)
- Suitable from birth to a large 8-year-old
- Extended Rearward Facing to a large 30-month-old
- Extended Forward Facing with an internal harness to a large 8-year-old
- Ultra-compact width - great for 3 across
- Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.) integrated
- Twist & Lift™ - One-handed headrest & harness adjustment
- Press-stud attached cover - remove without uninstalling
- Easy remove shoulder pads
- Twist-resistant shoulder straps
- Adjustable crotch buckle
- 9 recline positions
- Easy install belt path
- Tether Strap Adjuster 'Safety Zone'
- No anti-rebound bar required
- Ultra-low profile base
- Vehicle seat protector included
- SafeGrip Belt Clamp included
- Width (Base): 34cm
- Width (Widest): 44cm
- Height (Headrest Down): 73cm
- Height (Headrest Up): 88cm
- Depth (Forward Facing): 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing): 66cm
- Weight: 10.96kg
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Must Rearward Face Under Marker) - 34cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 39cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 51cm