Focus Move - ISOFix
The Focus Move is an A4 Rearward Facing seat, allowing extended rearward facing to a large 30 month old, and then forward facing to a large 4 year old. It's still nice and compact at 44cm across the widest point, and thanks to a new, ultra-low-profile base, it's also 3.5cm shorter than the Kompressor II.
The Focus Move measures at an incredibly narrow 440mm across at its widest point. Thanks to a new, ultra-low profile base, it's also 3.5cm shorter than the Kompressor II.
ISOFix Compatible connectors allow for an extremely quick and easy install in compatible vehicles.
Our ISOFix connectors feature a unique pull-loop release, which makes uninstalling the seat much easier than counter-intuitive push-to-pull button release connectors. When not in use, the ISOFix Compatible connectors are stowed in purpose built, hidden compartments inside the seat base - no messy bags hanging onto your back seats.
Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T)
Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.) enhances protection by dramatically reducing the impact forces during a crash. A.C.T. utilises a layer of air held within the entirety of the child restraint shell, offering an increased level of protection across the entire surface area of the restraint. Your child is quite literally cradled in a cocoon of air, offering a true 180 degrees of protection to your child's vital organs.
Exclusively at Big W
Model Number: CS8513F
Warranty: 12 Months (Cover) / Lifetime (Shell) – (Click for details)
- Extended Rearward Facing to large 30-month old
- Forward Facing to large 4-year old
Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.) integrated
- Compact design, great for 3 across seatbelt installs
- ISOFix Compatible
- Built-in anti-rebound design
- SafeGrip Belt Clamp included
- Press-stud covers for easy cleaning
- 9 recline positions
- Width (Base) – 34cm
- Width (Base using ISOFix) - 26.5cm
- Widht (Arm) - 39cm
- Width (Side Wings) - 44cm
- Height (Top to Bottom) - 68cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) - 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) - 64cm
- Weight - 8.8kg
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Must Rearward Face Under Market) – 34cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 39cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 43.5cm
1. Will the Focus Move fit in my car?
The Focus Move should fit in most cars due to its narrow width, however, we recommend trying it in your car to make sure.
2. Does the Focus Move come with ISOFix?
Yes, Focus Move does come with ISOFix.
3. Can I remove the head pillow and insert on the Focus Move?
Yes, the head pillow & insert in the Focus Move are there for comfort purposes so can be removed/added when required.