Kompressor 4 Treo - ISOFix
Kompressor 4 Treo (ISOFix)
The Kompressor 4 Treo is an upgraded and updated version of our popular Kompressor Series 0 – 4 Convertible Car Seat. The Kompressor 4 is an A4 Rearward Facing restraint, allowing Extended Rearward Facing to a large 30-month-old, and then Forward Facing to a large 4-year-old.
Despite the upgrade, it’s still nice and compact at 44cm across the widest point. Thanks to a new, ultra-low-profile base, it’s also 3.5cm shorter than the Kompressor II.
The Kompressor 4 Treo features ISOFix compatible installation. The new patented ultra-narrow, ultra-low recline swing base means you can freely access the ISOFix anchorage points in the vehicle without a big bulky base getting in your way.
Our ISOFix connectors feature a unique pull-loop release. This makes uninstalling the restraint much easier than counter-intuitive push-to-pull button release connectors. When not in use, you can store the ISOFix Compatible connectors in purpose-built, hidden compartments inside the restraint’s seat base.
Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T)
Kompressor 4 Treo features Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.). This enhances side impact protection through blow moulding design, which dramatically reduces the impact forces during a crash. The blow moulded shell greatly reduces the forces on a child’s head and body in a side-impact accident.
The easy-care Active Fabric™ covers on the Kompressor 4 are hard wearing, cool and breathable. The machine-washable, press-stud covers can easily be removed for cleaning without having to uninstall the restraint, as can the shoulder pads. Treo covers are as beautiful as they are practical.
Model Number (ISOFix): CS8513TO
RRP (ISOFix): $499.99
Warranty: 12 Months (Cover) / Lifetime (Shell) – (Click for details)
- Extended Rearward Facing to large 30-month-old
- ISOFix compatible installation
- Shorter backrest for better Rearward Facing fit
- Redesigned comfort insert & head pillow
- Forward Facing with an internal harness to large 4-year-old (average 6-year-old)
- Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.) integrated
- Compact design, great for 3 across seatbelt installs
- Optional easy to use single seatbelt path installation
- Easy to use harness adjuster
- 9 recline positions
- 5 shoulder slot heights
- Built in anti-rebound design
- SafeGrip Belt Clamp included
- Press-studded cover design for easy cleaning
- Width (Base) – 34cm
- Width (Base when using ISOFix Install) – 26.5cm
- Width (Arm) – 39cm
- Width (Side Wings) – 44cm
- Height (Top to Bottom) – 68cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 64cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Must Rearward Face Under Marker) – 34cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 39cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 43.5cm