Legacy – One Seat with Three Modes
The Legacy is a completely redesigned version of the original Luxi, Australia’s first 0 to 8 Convertible Car Seat. It has three modes of use – Rearward Facing, Forward Facing with an internal harness, and as a Booster Seat used with the vehicle’s lap & sash seatbelt.
The Legacy allows for Rearward Facing through to a large 12-month-old, Forward Facing with an internal harness through to a large 4-year-old, and then converts into a Booster Seat for use with the vehicle’s lap & sash seatbelt through to a large 8-year-old. The higher headrest and shoulder height marker on the Legacy now sits at approximately 51cm. As a result, this child restraint accommodates a broader range of children for longer!
Belt PathFeaturing an easy to use single belt path, the Legacy is easy to install, whether in Rearward or Forward Facing modes. Installation for this child restraint is quick and easy – perfect for if you frequently move between vehicles.
Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T)
The Legacy features Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.). Air Cocoon Technology™ enhances side impact protection through blow moulding design, which dramatically reduces the impact forces during a crash. The blow moulded shell greatly reduces the forces on a child’s head and body in a side-impact accident. Chances are if you already own an InfaSecure Child Restraint, you already have A.C.T.
Cover & InsertsWe designed the covers & inserts for the Legacy so they could be removed easily with press-stud attachments. As a result, cleaning is now easier than ever before. Our covers are made with plush & soft fabrics, that are breathable and perfect for keeping your little one comfortable.
Model Number: CS4313L
Warranty: 12 Months (Cover) / Lifetime (Shell) – (Click for details)
- Suitable for children from birth to approx. 8-years-old
- Rearward facing, Forward Facing with an inbuilt harness, Forward Facing Booster Seat – all in one.
- Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.) integrated
- New small footprint base
- Redesigned covers
- Redesigned inserts
- Nine recline positions
- 5 shoulder slot heights
- Super strong blow moulded shell
- Blow moulded, adjustable headrest
- Press-stud cover for easy removal
- Shoulder pads
- Crotch buckle pad
- Width (Base) – 37cm
- Width (Arm) – 48cm
- Width (Side Wings) – 48cm
- Height (Headrest Down) – 68cm
- Height (Headrest Up) – 79cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 58cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 33.5cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Booster Seat Mode) – 42cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 51.5cm