Luxi II Element
Luxi II Element
The Luxi II Element is a completely redesigned version of the original Luxi, Australia’s first 0 to 8 Convertible Car Seat.
One Seat – Three Modes
Luxi II Element has three modes of use – Rearward Facing, Forward Facing with an internal harness, and as a Booster Seat used with the vehicle's lap & sash seatbelt.
The Luxi II Element's Rearward Facing mode now accommodates children up to a large 12-month-old. Then, it turns around for use as a Forward Facing child restraint with an internal harness seat for children up to a large 4-year-old. From there, it then converts into a Booster Seat for use with the vehicle’s lap & sash seatbelt. The higher headrest and shoulder height marker now sits at approximately 51cm. This means it accommodates more children for longer!
Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.)
Luxi II Element features Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.). This enhances side impact protection through blow moulding design, dramatically reducing the impact forces during a crash. The blow moulded backrest and side wings act like airbags. This greatly reduces the forces on a child’s head and body in a side-impact accident.
The new easy-care Active Fabric™ covers on the Luxi II are hard wearing, cool and breathable. The machine-washable, press-stud covers can easily be removed for cleaning without having to uninstall the seat, as can the shoulder pads. Element covers are as beautiful as they are practical and are available in three gorgeous colours.
Exclusive to Baby Train and Baby & Toddler Town
Model Number: CS4313TE2
Age Suitability: Birth to 8 Years
Warranty: 12 Months (Cover) / Lifetime (Shell) – (Click for details)
- One Seat, Three Modes - Rearward Facing, Forward Facing with an internal harness and Booster Seat
- Rearward Facing to large 12-month-old
- Forward Facing to large 4-year-old
- Booster Seat to large 8-year-old
- Comfort Infant Insert, Shoulder Pads & Crotch Buckle Pad included
- Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.) integrated
- Features Active Fabric™ - cool, breathable, comfortable & hard wearing fabric
- Press-Stud shoulder pads – remove without unthreading for easy cleaning
- Easy install belt path
- Self-adjustable Tether Strap - easily reposition the tether strap to either side of the child restraint shell
- 9 recline positions
- Built in anti-rebound design
- Adjustable, locking headrest
- Vehicle Seat Protector included
- SafeGrip Belt Clamp included
- Width (Base) – 37cm
- Width (Arm) – 48cm
- Width (Side Wings) – 48cm
- Height (Headrest Down) – 66cm
- Height (Headrest Up) – 79cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 58cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 33.5cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Booster Seat Mode) – 42cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 51.5cm