The Orbit allows the use of a six-point-harness from approximately 6-months through to a large 8-year-old. This offers superior protection to a wider range of children for longer.
Twist & Lift™
The Orbit’s Twist & Lift™ system allows one-handed adjustment of the headrest and harness from the front of the restraint. No re-threading straps, no uninstalling – you can get the perfect fit in seconds, and it’s never been easier.
In-Built Harness to Eight Years Old
The Orbit is the first child restraint in Australia to allow the use of a six-point-harness from approximately 6-months through to a large 8-year-old. The height adjustable harness buckle can be adjusted without removing the restraint from the vehicle.
Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T)
Orbit also features Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T) offering increased protection across the entire surface area of the restraint. The Orbit features a dual layer A.C.T. headrest, and reduces crash energy to the child more than five times lower than the level required by the 2013 Australian Standard. No add-ons, no upgrades and no extra cost.
Covers & Inserts
We’ve designed the Orbit’s cover to be completely removable without taking the restraint out of the vehicle, making cleaning easier than ever.
The Gradual Recline system is extremely easy to use, allowing unrestricted recline positions. Using the recline is simple, without needing to remove the restraint from the vehicle. This means your child is always comfortable, regardless of age.
Model Number: CS9013WN
Warranty: 12 Months (Cover) / Lifetime (Shell) – (Click for details)
- In-built harness use from 6-months to large 8-year-old
- Twist & Lift™ - One-handed harness adjustment
- Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.) integrated
- Gradual Recline – unrestricted recline positions
- Height adjustable harness buckle
- Easy-remove covers
- Easy install belt path
- Width (Base) – 43cm
- Width (Headrest) – 49cm
- Internal Width (Shoulder room) – 37cm
- Height (Headrest Down) – 75cm
- Height (Headrest Up) – 85cm
- Depth (Backrest to front of seat base) – 50cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Start Use) – 29cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 51cm