The Pioneer is a Convertible Booster Seat. The in-built harness from approximately 6-months through to 4-years-old. Once your child reaches the middle shoulder height marker, you can convert the Pioneer into a Booster Seat for use with the vehicle’s lap & sash seatbelt.
Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T)
The Pioneer features Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.). This enhances side impact protection through blow moulding design, which dramatically reduces the impact forces during a crash. The high blow moulded backrest and large side wings act like airbags. This greatly reduces the forces on your child’s head and body in a side-impact accident.
During an impact, submarining can be caused by the seat belt lifting and the child sliding under the lap belt. The Pioneer features an integrated anti-submarining design to prevent serious abdominal injuries in children.
The Pioneer also comes with an adjustable, removable headrest pillow, shoulder strap pads and crotch buckle pad.
Model Number: CS7113IPO
Age Suitability: 6 Months to 8 Years
Warranty: 12 Months (Cover) / Lifetime (Shell) – (Click for details)
- Forward Facing with in-built six-point harness from 6-months to 4-years-old
- Forward Facing with adult lap & sash seatbelt from 4 to 8-years-old
- Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.) integrated
- Comfort Infant Insert, Shoulder Pads, Head Pillow & Crotch Buckle Pad included
- Easy install belt path
- In-built Anti-Submarine Design
- Width (Base) – 33cm
- Width (Sidewings) – 47.5cm
- Height (Top to Bottom) – 78cm
- Depth (Seat Base) – 43cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Start Use) – 29cm
- Middle Marker (Change to Booster Mode) – 43cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 51cm
Support and Availability
Download the Instruction Manual for this child restraint (PDF)
Need help with fitting your child restraint securely to your vehicle?
Click here to search for Child Restraint Fitters near you