The Raptor Move is a Convertible Booster Seat that is suitable for children aged approximately 6-months to 8-years. First used as a harnessed car seat with the in-built six-point harness. Once the child’s shoulder meets the middle shoulder height marker, it is then converted into a Booster Seat used with the vehicle’s lap & sash seatbelt.
Featuring an adjustable, locking headrest this car seat is able to grow with your child. In Booster Seat mode, it is the tallest Booster Seat on the Australian market. This means children will get more use out of Raptor Move than any other Booster Seat.
Raptor Move also includes our new advanced buckle. The new buckle independently locks each buckle tongue separately, unlike traditional buckles that require you to insert both tongues to engage the lock. This helps eliminate situations where a buckle isn’t engaged and may pop out.
Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T)
The Raptor Move features Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.). This enhances side impact protection through blow moulding design. This dramatically reduces the impact forces during a crash. The headrest side wings act like airbags, which reduce the forces on your child’s head in a side-impact accident. No need for add-on pads or cushions.
The machine-washable, press-stud covers and inserts can easily be removed for cleaning.
Model Number: CS7313R
Warranty: 12 Months (Cover) / Lifetime (Shell) – (Click for details)
- Suitable from a large 6-month-old through to 8-years
- Adjustable, locking headrest
- Converts from Car Seat to Booster Seat
- New advanced independent locking buckle
- Large seatbelt sash guides
- Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.) integrated
- SafeGrip Belt Clamp included
- Width (Base) – 44cm
- Height (Headrest Down) – 76cm
- Height (Headrest Up) – 86cm
- Depth (Seat Base) – 41cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Start Use) – 29cm
- Middle Marker (Convert to Booster) – 42
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 57cm