The Tetra allows for the use of a six-point-harness from birth through to a large 4-year-old. The Tetra offers exceptional features, and the highest level of safety, at an affordable price. As an A4 Rearward Facing restraint, allowing for Extended Rearward Facing through to a large 30-month-old, and then Forward Facing through to a large 4-year-old.
The Tetra is nice and compact at 44cm across the widest point. As a result of its compact size, this child restraint is perfect for 3 across installations and small cars.
Belt PathThe Tetra features an easy to use single belt path, making installation a breeze, whether in Rearward or Forward Facing modes. This means your child restraint can be installed in under a minute – perfect for if you frequently move between vehicles.
Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T)
The Tetra features Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.). Air Cocoon Tehcnology™ enhances side impact protection through blow moulding design, which dramatically reduces the impact forces during a crash. The blow moulded shell greatly reduces the forces on a child’s head and body in a side-impact accident. Your child is quite literally cradled in a cocoon of air, offering a true 180 degrees of protection to your child’s vital organs.
Cover & InsertsWe designed the covers & inserts for the Tetra so they could be easily removed with press-stud attachments. As a result, cleaning is now easier than ever before. Our covers are made with plush & soft fabrics, that are breathable and perfect for keeping your little one comfortable.
Recline PositionsThe five shoulder harness slot heights and nine recline positions allow for an extremely broad range of children.
Model Number: CS8313T
Warranty: 12 Months (Cover) / Lifetime (Shell) – (Click for details)
- Extended Rearward Facing to a large 30-month-old.
- Forward Facing with an internal harness to large 4-year-old (average 6-year-old).
- Air Cocoon Technology™ (A.C.T.) integrated.
- Compact design.
- Easy to use single belt path installation.
- Easy to use harness adjuster.
- 10 recline positions (1 Rearward Facing, 9 Forward Facing).
- 5 shoulder slot heights.
- Built it anti-rebound design.
- Press-studded cover design for easy cleaning.
- Width (Base) – 34cm
- Width (Arm) – 39cm
- Width (Side Wings) – 44cm
- Height (Top to Bottom) – 68cm
- Depth (Forward Facing) – 50cm
- Depth (Rearward Facing) – 64cm
Approximate Shoulder Height Marker Locations
- Lower Marker (Must Rearward Face Under Marker) – 34cm
- Middle Marker (Turn to Forward Facing) – 39cm
- Upper Marker (Stop Use) – 43.5cm