INFASECURE x ZOE MARSHALL ATTAIN PREMIUM GIVEAWAY
- The promoter of the Competition is InfaSecure (ABN 52 149 173 660) located at 110 – 114 Old Bathurst Road, Emu Plains, NSW, 2756.
- Entry is open to Australian citizens only. Employees of InfaSecure (and their immediate families), or agencies or companies associated with or connected to the provision of the Competition in any way, are ineligible to enter.
- The “competition period” refers to the time when entries will be accepted. The competition will run for a ONE (1) week (7 days in total) from the start date.
- The selection of the winner will be chosen by Zoe Marshall, based on the entry mechanics.
- Winner will be announced on
ZoeMarshalls Instagram account, as well as InfaSecure’s.
enter,participates must: “Tag a mum in need“, “Follow @zoebmarshall on Instagram” and “Follow @infasecure on Instagram“
- Entries must be received within the Competition Period. Entries are deemed to be received at the time they have ‘tagged a mum in need’ on the giveaway post, followed @zoebmashall and @infasecure on Instagram. InfaSecure accepts no responsibility for any late entries.
- InfaSecure will
organisethe prize and send it out to the winner.
- It is the responsibility of the winner of the competition to cover any travel costs regarding the Professional Installation.
- Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. If a prize is unavailable, for any reason, InfaSecure reserves the right to substitute the prize to the equal value and/or specification.
- Unless expressly stated in these terms and conditions all other expenses become the responsibility of the Winner.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to Zoe Marshall and InfaSecure and not to Instagram. The information an entrant provides will only be used for the purposes outlined in these Terms and Conditions. Any questions, comments or complaints about this promotion must be directed to Zoe InfaSecure and not to Instagram.
- All entrants unconditionally and irrevocably release and discharge Instagram from any and all liability in relation to this Promotion.
- Entrants retain all ownership rights in their entry. However, by submitting an entry to the Competition, Entrants hereby grant InfaSecure and/or supplier an irrevocable, non-exclusive,
world-wide, royalty free, sub-licensable and transferable license to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of and display the entry for the purposes of conducting and promoting this Competition and advertising and marketing InfaSecure and/or the supplier on all media now known or later devised.
- InfaSecure reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age
andplace of residence), to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Failure by InfaSecure to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- If the Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of InfaSecure, InfaSecure reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as InfaSecure considers appropriate.
- The Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)
as well as other laws in Australiamay imply certain conditions, warranties andundertakings, and give you other legal rights. If they apply, these cannot be modified or excluded by any contract. You may consider seeking legal advice as to whether they apply to you.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions generally affects the entrant’s rights under Australian consumer law (as contained in Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and equivalent State and Territory fair trading legislation) regarding consumer guarantees to the extent that such consumer guarantees cannot be excluded by law. Other than these consumer guarantees and subject to clause 33, InfaSecure makes no warranties about any prizes offered as part of the Competition, including warranties as to the quality, merchantability or fitness for purpose of such prizes.
- InfaSecure (including its officers, employees
andagents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under InfaSecure’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by InfaSecure) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of InfaSecure; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a Winners or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.